Seamless heating and cooling allows you to create world class ales and lagers regardless of your ambient temperature. Complete fermentation temperature control system raises or lowers your fermenting beer to 35º F (20º C) above or below the ambient temperature in your house.
Immersion Pro Includes
– Immersion Pro with C/F temperature selection
– Your choice of jacket, either Carboy / Bucket or Conical
– Drilled stopper and sleeved grommet for air release
– Bulkhead connector and one-way co2 release valve
– Universal power supply: 100/240V, 50/60Hz with cord for your country of choice
– Fermenter sold separately
If you need a pre-drilled lid, please see our accessories page.
Orders Shipped Outside The USA: Click Here
Customs duties Many governments charge their citizens money to import goods into their country. This charge is separate from the postage that physically gets your device into the country. The UK for example charges 20% VAT, or Value Added Tax, to all goods imported of a certain class, of which BrewJacket Immersion falls into. There are no countries where Immersion is prohibited for import, however be sure to check with your local government for importation regulations.
Fermenter lids The fermenters used in the USA and Canada are different from those used in Europe, Asia, and Oceania. BrewJacket does not carry stock of all lid varieties in the world. Therefore, if you intend on using a fermentation bucket as your primary vessel for use with Immersion, you may need to drill its lid. Just one 1.75″ hole is required to fit Immersion’s rod. If you require air release, we sell a Blowoff Kit that requires an additional 0.5″ hole to be drilled.
Fermenter sizes Immersion’s jacket can insulate fermenters up to 15″ in diameter and up to 22″ tall. If your fermenter does not fit into the jacket, your cooling performance will suffer greatly.
– Rod: 1.5″ Diameter, 18″ Long
– Temperature Probe: 36″
– Fan Noise: 45db
– Sanitation: Iodophor
– Cleaning: Soap & water
– Power Consumption: 85-95W cooling / 25-30W heating
– Warranty Period: 1 Year
– Weight: 54 lbs
– Shipping dimensions: 36 x 18 x 18